The CVIB Imaging Core Laboratory provides global clinical and research services, including:
- Standardized multi-center imaging protocol development and quality control
- Image de-identification, transfer, banking, and distribution.
- Cutting-edge quantitative image feature extraction, analysis, and data management.
- Full service clinical trial management with regulatory compliance.
CVIB has an exclusive contract with MedQIA Imaging CRO (www.medqia.com) to provide FDA-compliant services for industry-funded clinical trials worldwide. CVIB also provides clinical quantitative imaging services within UCLA Healthcare and to overseas hospital departments.
Key attributes of the CVIB Core Laboratory are:
- Image quality
- Accurate and reproducible quantitation
- Rigorous science
- High throughput
- Well-managed and on-time service
- User friendly