rCBV Leakage Correction App
rCBV LeakageCorrection application developed by UCLA Brain Tumor Imaging Laboratory of the University of California Los Angeles. rCBV LeakageCorrection is a standalone application developed in Matlab®R2016a.
Current Version: 2.1
Date: 8th November 2016
- Allows loading and saving of sequences in DICOM format.
- Creates the brain mask for the loaded perfusion sequences.
- Calculates the injection time point for the perfusion sequence loaded.
- Corrects the perfusion sequence for motion.
- Registers the results to a T1 post contrast sequence for visualization.
References and Support
For more information:
- i Leu K, Boxerman JL, Cloughesy TF, et al. Improved Leakage Correction for Single-Echo Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast Perfusion MRI Estimates of Relative Cerebral Blood Volume in High-Grade Gliomas by Accounting for Bidirectional Contrast Agent Exchange. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2016;37:1440-1446
- ii Leu K, Boxerman JL, Lai A, et al. Bidirectional Contrast agent leakage correction of dynamic susceptibility contrast (DSC)-MRI improves cerebral blood volume estimation and survival prediction in recurrent glioblastoma treated with bevacizumab. J Magn Reson Imaging 2016