The successful candidate will join an R&D team developing cutting-edge computer vision algorithms to detect and classify disease on medical images beyond the level of the human eye for use in healthcare and clinical trials. We seek a software engineer with experience in image processing and a desire to join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Program image segmentation, registration, feature extraction, and pattern classification algorithms in C++/Python.
- GUI design and integration of developed algorithms into an image analysis workstation.
- Acceptance testing and documentation of computer systems according to an SDLC.
- Development in a team environment with source code management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD preferred) in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
Apple has enabled a two-step verification for all iCloud mail users which has caused a disconnection from your Unroll.Me account. iCloud Download Sign in: we Guide you Create iCloud.com Account. Easy Steps to Backup Your Storage in iCloud Drive & iCloud Download on your iOS Devices
- 4+ years of C++/Python development experience (2+ years in industry).
- Knowledge of image processing and analysis toolkits like OpenCV, ITK and VTK.
- Knowledge and experience in processing of CT, MR and/or PET images (desirable but not essential).